Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Adequate Preparation for Tomorrow

"The only adequate preparation for tomorrow is the right use of today." John C. Maxwell

The night before a busy day I prepare but getting everything I will need in the morning put together.  I set everything out on the counter or kitchen table so that all I have to do is take the food out of the fridge and throw it into the lunch bags.  I set everything that can be packed the night before next to the door.  I make sure our clothes are laid out the night before so there will be no running aroun dlooking for socks and shoes.  Sometimes I even cook breakfast the night before so that we can still have  hot breakfast while running out the door.

I hope this helps all the moms out there like me that are trying to make life as easy and frustrating free as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment